Cucumbers are a vegetable available on SUBWAY sandwiches.
- Rinse all the cucumbers to be used under cold running water.
- Cut 1/2 an inch off the ends of the cucumbers.
- Cut the cucumbers in half widthwise.
- Secure the Nemco Easy Slicer to the table with the turnscrew. Set it to a 1/8 inch (3 mm) cut.
- Place two cucumber halves in the Nemco Easy Slicer such that the thicker sides of each half face in opposite directions. Place a large food pan beneath with a drain plate.
- With the metal handle, press the cucumber slices into the blade of the Easy Slicer and spin it with your other hand so that pieces fall into the food pan.
- Date and place in the cooler.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 University of Subway - Food Preparation
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2017 SUBWAY Operations Manual, chapter 9: Items Offered for Sale and Purchasing (page 37)
|Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt • Black Forest Ham • Cold Cut Combo • Italian B.M.T. • Meatball Marinara • Oven Roasted Chicken • Roast Beef • Rotisserie-Style Chicken • Spicy Italian • Steak & Cheese • Subway Club • Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki • Classic Tuna • Turkey Breast • Veggie Delite|
|Bacon, Egg & Cheese • Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese • Steak, Egg & Cheese • Egg & Cheese|
|Lettuce • Spinach • Tomatoes • Cucumbers • Pickles • Olives • Onions • Bell peppers • Banana peppers • Jalapeño peppers|