Green peppers (also known as bell peppers) are a vegetable available at Subway restaurants.
- Select peppers to fill a 1/3 ("large") size food pan. 12 will fill a food pan of this size. Place the food pan under the Nemco Easy Slicer.
- Wash the peppers in a colander.
- Cut the stem, and the bottom off.
- Cut into two halves.
- Omitting this step results in neater cuts because the whole pepper will not collapse in the slicer. Make sure to cut the output a few times with a knife.
- Briefly rinse again.
- Place into a Nemco Easy Slicer.
- Push into the slicer with the handle and with your other hand spin the blade.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 2017 SUBWAY Operations Manual, chapter 9: Items Offered for Sale and Purchasing (page 37)
- ↑ University of Subway/Food Preparation
- ↑ Unofficial advice sourced from a Sandwich Artist
|Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt • Black Forest Ham • Cold Cut Combo • Italian B.M.T. • Meatball Marinara • Oven Roasted Chicken • Roast Beef • Rotisserie-Style Chicken • Spicy Italian • Steak & Cheese • Subway Club • Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki • Classic Tuna • Turkey Breast • Veggie Delite|
|Bacon, Egg & Cheese • Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese • Steak, Egg & Cheese • Egg & Cheese|
|Lettuce • Spinach • Tomatoes • Cucumbers • Pickles • Olives • Onions • Bell peppers • Banana peppers • Jalapeño peppers|