Meatball Marinara is a sandwich available from SUBWAY restaurants. This product is always served hot from the hot well, and the sauce it lies in is also sometimes added to other foods such as a Pizza sub by request.
- Place a plastic pan liner in one or more amber food pans. Clear or black pans are not designed for the temperatures of the hot well.
- Add meatballs to the food pan.
- Add the appropriate amount of marinara sauce.
- Stir with a large spoon.
- Cover the pan with plastic wrap and a food pan lid, and label it with the type of product, the time and date and the Use By date - 5 days after thawing.
- Heat a single food pan in the microwave, using at least two cycles to heat to 165°F (74°C). Stir in between cycles.
One bag of meatballs corresponds to one bag of marinara sauce. This is sufficient for two 1/3 ("large") size food pans.
- ↑ University of Subway - Food Preparation
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2017 SUBWAY Operations Manual, chapter 9: Items Offered for Sale and Purchasing (page 37)
|Chicken & Bacon Ranch Melt • Black Forest Ham • Cold Cut Combo • Italian B.M.T. • Meatball Marinara • Oven Roasted Chicken • Roast Beef • Rotisserie-Style Chicken • Spicy Italian • Steak & Cheese • Subway Club • Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki • Classic Tuna • Turkey Breast • Veggie Delite|
|Bacon, Egg & Cheese • Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese • Steak, Egg & Cheese • Egg & Cheese|
|Lettuce • Spinach • Tomatoes • Cucumbers • Pickles • Olives • Onions • Bell peppers • Banana peppers • Jalapeño peppers|